Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WWW Wednesday | #1

My first WWW Wednesday! I was catching up on Larkin's blog @ Wonderfilled Reads when I saw that she posted this today, and thought it was super cool. This meme is ran by Sam @ Taking on a World with Words. Please stop by their blogs and show some love, because they're absolutely amazing! 

__________________________________________________

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading: 

Right now I'm about half way through Prodigy by Marie Lu. I completely tore through Legend, but for some reason this one is just taking me a lot longer to read. Maybe I'm in a mini slump? Not sure. I am enjoying it, though! The action is starting to pick up a bit. 








Recently Finished:

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. I wrote a mini review of this on my last post. Highly recommend to anyone who is interested in it!









To Read Next:

I'm more of a "mood" reader, so here's a few books that I'm considering to read after Prodigy. However, knowing me I most likely will pick something else completely different. 



 __________________________________________________

Leave a comment down below and tell me if you've read any of the books mentioned! I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog post if you choose to make one. 

<3

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shoutout! I have yet to read any of Marie Lu's books (tragic, I know!) but I did buy The Young Elites the other day. I've heard some great things about so depending on how it goes, I'll get Legend once I finish it.
    Ohhh, Daughter of Smoke and Bone is such an interesting series! It's beautifully written with a great story. I did occasionally feel a bit confused by some stuff but not enough to mess it up for me. I really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to start The Young Elites once I finish Legend. I'm even more excited to start the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series. I've heard it is a bit confusing, so I'll be a lot more open minded going into it now.

      Delete
  2. The only one of your "next" reads I've read is Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I was really torn by it because the setting, set-up and writing are beautiful. And it's so great until about two thirds through when there's a significant development which ruined it all for me! I say "for me" because you might think it's great. That said, I still think it's worth it for the writing and descriptions of Prague!

    Thanks for visiting my WWW post earlier and happy reading!

    P.S. I LOVE the TARDIS wallpaper on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads up! Sorry you didn't enjoy it as much though. And no problem, thanks for coming back to mine!!

      Thank you!! It's adorable.

      Delete
  3. Since You've Been Gone is an AMAZING book! I read it last year and absolutely adored it. I hope you enjoy as much as I did. I plan to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone this year as well. I've heard great things about the whole trilogy. Here's my WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be the perfect spring/summer book for me! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      <3

      Delete
  4. I put a slip for Since You've Been Gone in my TBR Jar. It's been sitting on my shelf for two years now and it is time to get read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I don't want to admit how many books I own like that on my shelf! :/ lol I hope you enjoy it when you do get around to it.

      Thanks for checking my blog out <3

      Delete