Wednesday, March 2, 2016

TBR Thursday | #1



Happy Thursday! I discovered this meme over at KimberlyFaye Reads and thought it was a quite clever one! Choose a book from your TBR that you just haven't picked up yet for some reason and share! Lord knows I have quite a few on mine. 

__________________________________________________


I decided to go with Landline by Rainbow Rowell for my TBR book today. I've had it for quite a while and have been meaning to pick it up, but I just never do. I've heard some really great things about it and how fun it is. I'm more interested in the fact that its an adult novel by her instead of the typical YA.

If you've read this book, did you enjoy it or no? 
Worth the read quickly or is it ok to just let it keep simmering on the shelf? 
Do ya'll like her writing for this novel rather than her YA ones? 

Give me all of the juicy details!


__________________________________________________


That's all for today! Leave a comment down below of your thoughts and opinions. Tag along a link to your blog so I can check out yalls TBR Thursday if ya'll posted one!


Remember you can find me on Twitter @__brittbryan for more awesome book conversating. ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment