- At the moment, I will consider self-published novels. This may change in the future. We shall see.
- I read mostly YA. I will consider adult novels if they seem like something I'd be interested in.
- I won't accept books just for the heck of it. I will only accept ones that I'm genuinely interested in. Save us both the time and trouble, eh?
- If your book is a part of a series, please let me know beforehand so I can read the previous books. Or you can provide the subsequent novels in the series.
- Genres I like: contemporary, fantasy, dystopian, sci-fi, historical fiction, chick lit, new adult, some middle-grade, mystery and thrillers.
- Genres I don't like so much: memoirs, biographies, military fiction, erotica.
- I'll be more than happy to accept e-books or hard copy (preferred) books.
- I will try my hardest to read books sent to me as soon as possible, with reviews following no later than a week after completion.
- Reviews will be posted on my website and Good Reads. I will also post on websites such as Amazon. Barnes & Noble, Book-A-Million, etc. if requested.
- Links to my reviews will also be shared on my Twitter page, where I currently have 200 followers.
- I promise my review will be 100% my own honest opinion. NO BS. If interested, I would love to host giveaways, do author interviews and even do blog tours.
- I will never accept payments in exchange for a review.
After all of this jabber, if you're still interested in having me review your book or any item, please shoot me an email at email@example.com. You can also contact me on Twitter: @__brittbryan.
Credit Rosemary Travale for my awesome Tardis background that I found on Google.